The Ohio State offense just finished one of the most dominating performances in program history, racking up 49 points and 500 yards in just the first half of a win over Michigan State.
How were the Buckeyes so successful, and… more importantly for OSU fans this week… can they put up numbers like that against Michigan?
Buckeye Scoop’s Xs and Os guru Ross Fulton joins host Tom Orr to answer those questions and more.
- How similar is Michigan’s defensive scheme to MSU’s?
- Can the Buckeyes use tempo to take advantage of the Wolverines?
- How should they attack star edge rusher Aiden Hutchinson?
- What should the Buckeyes try to do on offense?
- What will Michigan be most focused on containing?
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Scoop” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.