For the first time in more than a year, Ohio State allowed reporters to watch parts of two spring football practices.
Buckeye Scoop’s Tony Gerdeman and Tom Orr share their observations from the time they got to spend inside the Woody Hayes Athletic Center.
- The defensive position that may be a real strength this fall
- The first-time starter who could bring a major change to the defense
- What they learned about the three quarterbacks competing for the job
- How the offensive line could look different than many expect
- Players moving to new positions
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Scoop” to find it on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Soundcloud.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds, and will help others find the show.