With camp less than one week away, I thought it would be a good time to get back into the weekly chat game. Plus, I had ONE PERSON ask if the chats were going to come back. (Now, that doesn’t mean this person wanted them to come back, he was just asking.)
There’s plenty of stuff to talk about. I’ll be here all day/night, save for a couple of hours from 2-4ish while I’m recording some shows.
So some things on my mind…
- Hoping like heck Bob Odenkirk is just fine following a collapse while filming yesterday.
- A Quiet Place 2 was enjoyable.
- We haven’t gotten our media schedule yet, so I’m not sure if we’re gonna get a look at any practices.
- Would love to get a first look at the offensive line just to see if Harry Miller is at center with the ones.
- Ryan Day said Matt Jones can look great for 10 snaps in a row, but then the next 10 have issues. It’s about consistency for him.
- Can’t wait to see what the competition at RB does. May not get to see it in camp and it may wait until the first game. Let’s see what Master Teague looks like now that he’s been written off by just about everyone.
- I’m not saying the defense and the season hinges once again on the free safety, but I’m also not NOT saying that.
- I was encouraged by how encouraged Ryan Day was with the defensive tackle situation. He feels better about it than he did at this point last year, which was understandable because nobody definitively knew just how good Garrett and Togiai were going to be.
- How many commercial actors has Shaq put on the unemployment line? Why does he think he’s the only person who should be in commercials? Leave some for people who need the work.
- I have watched every episode of Expedition Unknown and Destination Truth and despite coming up empty for years and years and years, Josh Gates is still my guy.
- We’ve got some fun plans for gamedays and coverage that I hope you guys will like.
- Any suggestions for coverage/features and such is also welcome.
- I’ll answer your questions, not your insults.
- I’m glad they changed the Spectrum Business lady.
- I wonder how many 50/50 balls we’re going to see this year. The Buckeyes have guys who can go up and get them all across the field.
We will talk about all of this and much more today. Available only on our Ask The Insiders message board.