In this episode of the Buckeye Weekly Podcast, Tom Orr and Tony Gerdeman talk a bit about Ohio State’s recent hot streak on the recruiting trail. They then tackle a number of listener questions covering the following topics.
- Which position on the Buckeyes is likely to have the most transfers?
- What will be the most interesting position battle among non-starters this year?
- Were we more excited/intrigued to see Justin Fields in his second season as a starter or CJ Stroud in his second season as a starter?
- Is there pressure on Ryan Day and CJ Stroud to make sure Stroud is a successful NFL quarterback?
- Who are the top offensive tackles off the bench for the Buckeyes?
- Which traditions do we want to see included in EA Sports’ College Football game next year?
- Where’s the best place to sit in Ohio Stadium?