In this episode of the Buckeye Weekly Podcast, Tom Orr and Tony Gerdeman answer a handful of listener questions. Among the topics today are the following.
- How do freshmen determine their jersey numbers/
- Is Dallan Hayden being underestimated?
- Ranking the top starting quarterbacks from 2001-2017 as fits in Ryan Day’s offense.
- Will the Buckeyes run mainly a 4-3 against Notre Dame?
- Did Greg Mattison “provide cover” for Al Washington at linebacker given the fall off last year?
- What is the best sports cartoon based on real players?