During spring practice, Ohio State head coach Ryan Day mentioned offensive line depth when he was asked about his biggest concerns about this year’s team.
Is that a problem the Buckeyes can solve before the Notre Dame game kicks off, or is it something they’ll just have to learn to work around?
Tony Gerdeman joins host Tom Orr to discuss that and more in this episode of the Morning Scoop.
- Which five linemen are in line to start this fall, and could any of them get passed before the start of the season?
- Who would be next in line if one of the starters went down with an injury?
- Who else could earn their way into being someone the coaches were comfortable with playing?
- Plus, with Jeremy Ruckert now off to the New York Jets, how with the depth chart at tight end shake out this fall?
- Could the Buckeyes add any offensive linemen or tight ends in the transfer portal this summer?
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Scoop” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.