The Penn State football program is coming off back-to-back seasons with 4-5 records in Big Ten play. And while the weird COVID season and some key injuries can help explain some of that away, this is still shaping up to be a very big season for James Franklin and his program.
So can the Nittany Lions get things back on track in 2022?
- How is the program feeling about having to host Minnesota for its Whiteout instead of Ohio State?
- With long-time starter Sean Clifford back, but three talented backups behind him, who will be the quarterback by the time they host the Buckeyes?
- Why can’t Penn State ever seem to field a good offensive line? Will they finallly be better this fall?
- With only four players considered starters back, are they starting over on defense under new defensive coordinator Manny Diaz?
- Will the Lions challenge for a College Football Playoff berth, a New Year’s Day bowl game, or fall short of that this fall?
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Scoop” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.