2024 Ohio State Target Edwin Spillman Feels Like an Early Priority at Ohio State.

May 28, 2020
COLUMBUS –  Ohio State has offered just eight prospects in the 2024 class, and after earning an offer at a camp this summer, Edwin Spillman out of Lipscomb Academy (TN) is one of those eight.

The 6-foot-1 and 205-pound linebacker prospect impressed Ohio State linebackers coach Al Washington at a camp this summer and has quickly become a priority for the Buckeyes, and he can feel it.

“I do feel like they are prioritizing me the most right now just because of what they saw at camp and because what they see I can be,” Spillman told Buckeye Scoop.

This was Spillman’s first time back at Ohio State since he earned his offer at camp and the star sophomore just tried to soak it all in.

“It was great, I really just enjoyed everybody there and the people were welcoming and everything,” he said. “The coaches were super nice and it was just great to talk to them again.”

Being at Ohio State for a camp is obviously very different than being on the field watching the Buckeyes warm...

Continue reading...

Buckeye Premium

Become a Buckeye Scoop Premium member to access our private message board.

Go Premium