Invalid

Scoop Family
Pay It Forward
  • May 28, 2020
    SPRINGFIELD, Ohio — The Springfield Wildcats are loaded again with talent for this upcoming season and beyond. With several juniors already holding major offers, this fall should see some breakout players in the sophomore class.
    Wide receiver Anthony Brown looks to be at the top of that list. The speedy 5-foot-10, 160-pound slot prospect already holds one Power Five offer.
    “I have an offer from Kentucky,” Brown told BuckeyeScoop.com recently. “It’s a blessing. It just makes me want to work harder.”
    The Springfield program has a long history of sending players on to the next level and Brown has the ability to be one of those major Power Five recruits.
    “It really just pushes me to work harder,” he explained of the legacy at Springfield. “If they can do it, then I can do it. So it’s just really motivating.”
    But there is also plenty of work to be done. Brown is just a class of 2023 prospect, meaning he has three years of high school football left. This is a big summer for him as he...

Continue reading...

Buckeye Premium

Become a Buckeye Scoop Premium member to access our private message board.

Go Premium