Kevin_N

#TeamNachos
Staff member
  • Aug 5, 2021
    Pickerington
    COLUMBUS – Number one teams beware; the Buckeyes have your number.

Well, nobody wins every game against the nation’s top team, but the Buckeyes do it almost as many times as they don’t. In the 21 times that the Buckeyes have played the No. 1 team in the Associated Press rankings, the No. 1 team has tasted defeat in 10 of those games.

Duke found that out on Tuesday night as the Buckeyes handed the Blue Devils a 71-66 loss in Mike Krzyzewski’s final trip to Ohio State.

RELATED: Buckeyes shock the Blue Devils

Ohio State through the years has a 47.6-percent winning percentage against the nation’s top teams but when you look at Ohio State being unranked going into the game and the Buckeyes have won seven of the last nine, only with losses to North Carolina (2007) and Illinois (2005) on the record.

Ohio State is 1-2...

Continue reading...

ridgebeam2

Scoop Family
    Pay It Forward
    President’s Club
    Founder's Club
  • Jun 12, 2020
    Thanks for that trip down memory lane, Nooner! What ever happenedto some of those players… like Je’Kel Foster? He was Mr. Hustle if i recall correctly…

buckesq

Scoop Family
    President’s Club
    Founder's Club
  • Jun 7, 2020
    Thanks for that trip down memory lane, Nooner! What ever happenedto some of those players… like Je’Kel Foster? He was Mr. Hustle if i recall correctly…
    Foster played overseas for 10+ years. Not sure what he's doing now.

Reactions: ridgebeam2

Kevin_N

#TeamNachos
    Staff member
  • Aug 5, 2021
    Pickerington
    Je'Kel has not posted on Twitter in the last couple of months, but he never was very active on the platform. Last entry in Wiki has him active in 2018. I will have to ask around a little bit more on this one.