Kevin_N

#TeamNachos
Staff member
  • Aug 5, 2021
    Pickerington
    The Buckeyes have landed their quarterback for the class of 2022.

Again.

Draper (Utah) quarterback Devin Brown went to social media on Wednesday night to announce his pledge to Ryan Day’s Buckeyes. Brown was a one-time USC commit but opened things up after the firing of Clay Helton and shortly after an official visit to Ohio State, Brown was back on the market.

Now he is off, once again, after his pledge to the Buckeyes.

The 6-foot-3, 190-pounder is a four-star according to the 247Sports.com composite recruiting rankings and one of the nation’s top signal callers.

Betting on myself… ALL IN! Go Bucks! 🌰 @OhioStateFB pic.twitter.com/d45jftZPtC— Devin Brown (@dbrownqb33) December 1, 2021

Ohio State thought it had its QB commitment for the class with Quinn...

Continue reading...

CDRROCK

Scoop Family
    Sep 13, 2020
    Great, another QB who won’t run the ball….(sarcasm font off)
    Your lack of ability to know who you speak of shows an ignorance that a Michigan fan would embrace this kid rushed for almost 500 yds and had 8 TDs he is already best runner in QB room after watching film I would say as good as any B10 QB

Reactions: NFBuck

JackBuck

Scoop Family
    President’s Club
    Founder's Club
    Jun 5, 2020
    Your lack of ability to know who you speak of shows an ignorance that a Michigan fan would embrace this kid rushed for almost 500 yds and had 8 TDs he is already best runner in QB room after watching film I would say as good as any B10 QB
    Your lack of the ability to understand sarcasm, and punctuation for that matter, shows yours, my Buckeye Brother. You need to step off, bud. Please note that I put a comma after the preposition, so I didn't end my sentence with one.

buckesq

Scoop Family
    President’s Club
    Founder's Club
  • Jun 7, 2020
    Your lack of the ability to understand sarcasm, and punctuation for that matter, shows yours, my Buckeye Brother. You need to step off, bud. Please note that I put a comma after the preposition, so I didn't end my sentence with one.
    Ending a sentence with a preposition is a grammatical sin up with which I will not put

Reactions: finalexam

Bighugejohnson

Scoop Family
    President’s Club
    Jan 23, 2021
    Commercial Point
    LMFAO, he ran like 6 times for TDs in the highlight video I just watched.

JackBuck

Scoop Family
    President’s Club
    Founder's Club
    Jun 5, 2020
    Jesus Christ, guys - It was sarcasm for the people who complain about us having throw-first QBs. I thought since "sarcasm font off" was actually in the initial message, people would understand.

Reactions: hejira