Kevin_N

#TeamNachos
Staff member
  • Aug 5, 2021
    Pickerington
    FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. – Southern Swing made its way back to the state of Georgia on its way towards Ohio and caught up with one of the nation’s top linebackers with Raul ‘Popp’ Aguirre. The 6-foot-2, 220-pounder is a solid four-star in all of the rankings and a major target for many of the nation’s top programs.

Ohio State has been one of the most successful programs recruiting the state of Georgia through the years outside of the in-state Georgia Bulldogs and pulling Aguirre would be a major coup if the Buckeyes are able to make that happen.

The good news is that the Buckeyes are on a short list of upcoming official visits in June.

“I have Alabama on the 10th, Ohio State on the 24th,” Aguirre said. “I am not sure if my dad set it up Florida for the 3rd, but I think I am going to Florida on the 3rd, too.”

Ohio State fans should not be surprised that a certain recent enrollee is in the mix for recruiting another top player at his position with ‘Captain Buckeye’ on...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

WBURGBUCKI

Scoop Family
    President’s Club
    Founder's Club
  • Jun 4, 2020
    Must get for the nickname alone. They could play the Theme from Cops whenever Popo makes a big hit.