Marc Givler

Administrator
Staff member
  • May 28, 2020
    GREENWOOD, Ind. — Class of 2022 Center Grove High School star Caden Curry started his junior season the right way on Friday night. The 6-foot-5, 245-pound defensive lineman registered two sacks and four tackles-for-loss in a convincing 56-14 win over Decatur Central.
    Curry actually started the scoring for the Trojans. After his defense forced a punt, Curry got into the kicking lane and blocked the Decatur Central punt attempt, he was then able to scoop up the bouncing football and race into the end zone to give his team an early 7-0 lead.
    “It was my first time (scoring a touchdown at the high school level) so it was definitely exciting,” Curry told BuckeyeScoop.com after the game. “I just saw a chance and (the ball) came to me and I just kept going. I wasn’t going to get tackled.”
    Curry, Indiana’s top-ranked prospect in the 2022 class has been a top priority for the Buckeyes this summer.
    “I talked to coach (Kevin) Wilson and coach (Larry) Johnson this week,” Curry explained. “I...

Continue reading...