Kevin_N

#TeamNachos
Staff member
  • Aug 5, 2021
    Pickerington
    SAN ANTONIO – Ohio State target Christen Miller will not be able to play in the All-America Game on Saturday but is taking part in all the festivities this week and part of that means everyone getting into his ear about where to pick come February when it comes time to select a school.

The 6-foot-4, 285-pound defensive lineman is down to a final five schools that includes Ohio State, Georgia, Oregon, Miami, and Florida A&M and there has been no shortage of advice from people as to where Miller should pick when NSD comes up in just a few weeks.

“It is a greedy period right now,” Miller joked. “I feel that everyone wants me, and they are trying to get me. They want to see if I can come to their school. It is getting real crazy.”

Miller has already visited Ohio State and UGA on official visits but visits to see the Ducks, Rattlers and Canes are all still set for the month of January.

The Buckeyes have remained constant with their messaging to Miller...

Continue reading...

Janno1951

Scoop Family
    President’s Club
    Jul 1, 2021
    Elon, North Carolina
    One thing I have learned about these young men. They get all of this attention and are given a strong impression that they are really something. Nobody really knows with any of these kids what's in their heads. Will they put the work in and live up to the hype? I really don'y think this young man will be coming to Columbus and we may never hear about him again.