Tony Gerdeman

Administrator
Staff member
  • May 28, 2020
    twitter.com
    So…that happened. There was always going to come a day when the glorious streak of Ohio State wins over the Buckeyes’ hated rivals from up north would come to an end. Unfortunately, that day came on Saturday, ending the Buckeyes’ run toward the Big Ten title game and the College Football Playoff with a thud. A team that seemed to be on the rise just seven days earlier looked unprepared and, frankly, unmotivated against the Wolverines.

Everyone is searching for answers but there are probably several that all added up to a 42-27 road loss against a Michigan team that struggled to make a first down in the second half against Rutgers. The weather favored the hosts, the Buckeyes perhaps got too complacent after absolutely destroying the No. 7 Spartans a week earlier (and jumping Alabama), and Ohio State refused to meet Michigan’s intensity (or to stop moving before the snap) all game long.

Chip Minnich and I try to make sense of what we saw from the OSU offense, defense, and...

Continue reading...

whobdis

Scoop Family
    Founder's Club
    Jul 2, 2020
    I seen the same thing from Haskell and I couldn't help but to think this flu that was going around effected more than a few players. Some of them looked awful on the sideline. I imagine Ebuka was one of them