The Ohio State Buckeyes just suffered their first regular-season loss since 2018. So what went wrong against Oregon, and how can the Buckeyes get things back on track in time to make a run at the Big Ten Championship and possibly a berth in the College Football Playoff?
Buckeye Scoop’s Kevin Noon joins host Tom Orr to answer those questions and more.
- What went wrong with the offensive line?
- Why can’t the defensive line get to the quarterback?
- Why are they still playing so many linebackers?
- If Josh Proctor is out for an extended period of time, how will they fill his role as the deep safety?
- Why doesn’t CJ Stroud ever seem to keep the ball on reads?
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Scoop” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.