Ohio State’s 2023 recruiting class is already ranked as the best in the nation, and the Buckeyes have only just gotten started on the defensive side of the ball.
Now, with several top targets from down south potentially close to a decision, could the Buckeyes be set to pull some of the very best defensive players in the country out of SEC territory?
Alex Gleitman just talked to several players about their recent official visits to Ohio State. He joins host Tom Orr to discuss what he learned, and which players could end up as part of the Buckeyes’ 2023 class.
- CB Kayin Lee, a 4-star prospect from Georgia who became the first player to announce his decision on Monday night.
- DL Darron Reed, a 4-star player from Georgia who is set to announce his decision on July 4
- LB Tackett Curtis, a 4-star linebacker from Louisiana who Jim Knowles has made a top priority
- LB Troy Bowles, a 4-star linebacker from Florida, who might be more likely to end up as a Buckeye than many people think
- 5-star safety Caleb Downs from Georgia, who could be the crown jewel of a very impressive defensive back class
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Scoop” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.