Day three of Ohio State’s summer camp season was loaded with talented players from around the nation.
- 2025 wide receiver Winston Watkins, Jr. lived up to the billing. Can Brian Hartline convince him to flip his commitment from Texas A&M?
- Justin Frye got a chance to work with Ohio State’s three offensive line commits for 2023. What surprised the guys the most?
- Did a 6-foot-8, 340 lb offensive line marvel from Columbus do enough to earn an offer?
- How did 2023 tight end commit Ty Lockwood look during his time working with Kevin Wilson?
- The son of Ohio State legend Orlando Pace worked out at tight end. Could he follow his father and brother and be a Buckeye in a few years?
- Which defensive back prospect drew the most attention from Ohio State coaches?
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Scoop” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.