The 2021 Ohio State football team held its first scrimmage of fall camp on Saturday. It was closed to the media, but Buckeye Scoop’s ultimate insider, Nevada Buck, still had a full report on everything that happened.
He joins host Tom Orr to discuss five big takeaways from the event, and what they could mean for the players who are fighting for starting jobs for the season openers against Minnesota.
- Are they finally settled on a starting quarterback?
- Which running back may have earned the right to start at Minnesota?
- How much will the talented duo of Jack Sawyer and JT Tuimoloau contribute this fall?
- Which veteran on defense has taken a huge step toward greatness in camp?
- Is the offense or defense dominating in practice, and is that a good or bad thing?
Plus a deep dive on the reports that the Big Ten, ACC, and Pac-12 are working on an alliance, and what it could mean for the B1G’s plans to expand.
Is the Big Ten more likely to take ACC or Pac-12 schools? Which schools are most likely to make the jump to the B1G?
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Scoop” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.