With spring football in the rear-view mirror and the deadline to enter the Transfer Portal with immediate eligibility about a day away, it’s time to start looking ahead to what the 2022 Ohio State football team will look like this fall.
Tony Gerdeman of the Buckeye Weekly podcast joins host Tom Orr to take a deep dive on the quarterback, running back, and wide receiver positions and project the two-deep at each spot.
- Will the Buckeyes try to add another quarterback through the Transfer Portal before the fall?
- Can Devin Brown make a move to pass Kyle McCord for the second spot?
- How will the snaps and touches be split at the running back position this fall between TreVeyon Henderson, Miyan Williams, and Evan Pryor?
- Which three receivers are likely to win the starting spots at X, H, and Z, and who will be the top backups?
- Plus, which receivers (outside of Jaxon Smith-Njigba) will lead the Buckeyes in receptions, receiving yards, and touchdowns this fall?
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Scoop” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.