Ohio State’s pass defense was one of the biggest reasons it fell a game short of winning the national championship in 2020. So how confident are the Buckeyes that they have the answers in 2021?
Buckeye Scoop beat reporter Tony Gerdeman joins host Tom Orr to discuss that after watching OSU’s third practice of fall camp.
They share what they learned during interviews with defensive coordinator Kerry Coombs and five cornerbacks on Friday, including:
– A big change in Sevyn Banks’ approach to preparation
– Some very encouraging signs about Cameron Brown’s health
– The unique traits that Ryan Watts brings to the corner position
– Lejond Cavazos getting a chance to show off his athleticism
– Early signs that the freshmen could be elite
– Josh Proctor finally answering the biggest question about his game
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Scoop” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.