For the first time since 2017, the Ohio State Buckeyes have to play a game one week after losing.
The 35-28 defeat against Oregon left OSU with a lot of unresolved questions, especially on defense. So what have the Buckeyes decided on, and what do they still need to figure out?
You’ll hear right from Ohio State head coach Ryan Day, offensive standouts Garrett Wilson and Nick Petit-Frere, and punter Jesse Mirco on subjects including:
- Who will call the defense for Ohio State on Saturday?
- Will there be coaches in different spots than in previous weeks?
- How can the Buckeye offense be more balanced?
- Besides the running game, where else did the offense fall short?
- How have this week’s practices been?
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Scoop” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.